The following groups and individuals are eligible to purchase from Missouri Vocational Enterprises:
- All state agencies and public institutions owned, managed or controlled by the State of Missouri (Click Here for Waiver Request)
- City and county governments and political subdivisions
- Not-for-profit organizations
- State employees (current and retired)
Due to state statutes, MVE cannot sell products or services to private individuals or industries.
To Place An Order
Thank you for supporting the Missouri Vocational Enterprises program through your purchasing of our products. In order to fill your orders quickly and accurately, we require specific information that is often overlooked or missed when filling out the order form. Please check your order for the following information before faxing or e-mailing it to our Customer Service Center:
- The catalog or item number must be listed
- Indicate the plaque or plate material (acrylic, brass or wood)
- Indicate the color desired from those that are listed in the catalog
- The size of the item
- The font(s), the font case (UC/lc or combination of each), see catalog choices
- A sketch or specific description of the desired layout
- Provide a sample or digital photo of any artwork or logo to be used
- If frame or mat is requested, the exact measurements must be indicated
- All orders must include contact information (name, agency, phone #, etc.)
We will no longer accept orders that request engraving, signage, embroidery or previously made special order with the statement, ″just like the last order,″ or similar instructions.
If help is needed for acquiring any of this information, you may call the MVE sales office and speak to a representative. Failure to include the necessary information will result in the delay of your order being processed. Please note that your accuracy in documenting this information is crucial. MVE will not be responsible for items that are made according to the directions given on the order form.
Thank you for working with MVE to make the order process smooth and efficient. Our goal is to produce quality items for your use within a reasonable time frame. Following these instructions will help us serve you accurately and efficiently.
Missouri Vocational Enterprises
Attn: Sales Department
P.O. Box 1898
Jefferson City, MO 65102
For Public Agencies
If under the jurisdiction of the State Division of Purchasing, use prescribed order form. Otherwise, use your standard form and forward direct. You may avoid delays in ordering by email or fax and giving us a confirmed purchase order number.
(If you experience any problems with the PDF order form in FireFox or Google Chrome, please follow the instructions here)
To place an order fill out the above order form. Then do one of the following:
- Save and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print and fax it to us at 573-751-9197.
Missouri State Employees and Retired State Employees
Contact Employee Sales at DOC.MVEEmployeeSales@doc.mo.gov. Please fax the order form to 573-522-1751. If Missouri State Employees and Retirees have any questions, they can call 573-751-6663 or 800-392-8486.
Please be certain to check the price list carefully for the proper size and color. Price quotations are F.O.B. destination. Due to fluctuating material costs, all catalog prices are subject to change without notice. However, no orders will be shipped at the higher price without prior approval from the customer.
Special Products and Quotes
Custom products and services are available from Missouri Vocational Enterprises. Any variations in standard products will be considered, and our decision will be based on delivery date, quantity, specifications, etc. Delivery will be contingent upon production schedules and availability of raw materials.
A Product Design Engineer is available to visit all entities to assist in adapting MVE products to the needs of your organization. He will discuss, analyze, and design product specifications, especially for those unique and/or problem areas.
An MVE salesperson is available to show samples and designs of current and new product items. He will discuss long-range plans, and provide suggestions/solutions to those problem areas.
Any questions, please call 573-751-6663 or 1-800-392-8486.