The following groups and individuals are eligible to purchase from Missouri Vocational Enterprises:
- All state agencies and public institutions owned, managed or controlled by the State of Missouri (Click Here for Waiver Request)
- City and county governments and political subdivisions
- Not-for-profit organizations
- State employees (current and retired)
Due to state statutes, MVE cannot sell products or services to private individuals or industries.
Purchasing Procedures for MVE Products
Thank you for purchasing from Missouri Vocational Enterprises. To fill your order quickly and accurately, specific information is required. Please check your order for the following information before sending it to our Customer Service Center:
- Contact information (name, agency, phone number, etc.)
- Item number for each product
- Plaque or plate material indicated (acrylic, brass, wood)
- Color choice from those listed in the catalog
- The size of the item
- The font and case of text
- A sketch or layout with detailed description
- A sample or digital photo of artwork or logo to be used
- Frame and mat orders must include exact measurements
For Embroidery (in addition to above)
- Thread colors indicated
- A color sketch and layout to accompany the order
- Indicate the placement of the embroidery on the garment
Orders without the necessary information or orders that state “just like the last order” or similar instructions will not be accepted.
If help is needed to get this information, please contact the MVE sales office and speak to a representative. Accuracy in documenting this information is crucial to an order being processed in a timely manner. The customer will be responsible for items made according to directions given on the order.
If under the jurisdiction of the State Division of Purchasing, use prescribed order form. Otherwise, use your standard form and forward direct. You may avoid delays in ordering by giving us a confirmed purchase order number.
(If you experience any problems with the PDF order form in FireFox or Google Chrome, please follow the instructions here)
To place an order fill out the above order form. Then do one of the following:
- Save and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print and fax it to us at 573-751-9197.
Missouri State Employees and Retired State Employees
Contact Employee Sales at DOC.MVEEmployeeSales@doc.mo.gov. Please fax the order form to 573-522-1751. If Missouri State Employees and Retirees have any questions, they can call 573-751-6663 or 800-392-8486.
Please be certain to check the price list carefully for the proper size and color. Price quotations are F.O.B. destination. Due to fluctuating material costs, all catalog prices are subject to change without notice. However, no orders will be shipped at the higher price without prior approval from the customer.
Special Products and Quotes
Custom products and services are available from Missouri Vocational Enterprises. Any variations in standard products will be considered, and our decision will be based on delivery date, quantity, specifications, etc. Delivery will be contingent upon production schedules and availability of raw materials.
A Product Design Engineer is available to visit all entities to assist in adapting MVE products to the needs of your organization. He will discuss, analyze, and design product specifications, especially for those unique and/or problem areas.
An MVE salesperson is available to show samples and designs of current and new product items. He will discuss long-range plans, and provide suggestions/solutions to those problem areas.
Any questions, please call 573-751-6663 or 1-800-392-8486.